Sunday, August 22, 2010

The party of the year (Part 2)

So, I left off with a little teaser...here are some of the attendees and the bday girls getting ready to take off on a night FULL of adventures.

p122

p100

p35
Birthday girls with the guests!

p34
Add in just a smidge of SASS!

p32
My beautiful birthday girl in the limo...ahhh, she is growing up so fast!

p119
JM, Arden, Paige and Gracie

p112

And for a little video pleasure, we have lots of squeals and att-i-tude (some which some mama's had to take care of later :/), but mostly lots of fun! I get tickled in one of the videos where Paige's friend, Gracie gets excited about "fancy water!"...lol, it doesn't take much :)





The journey begins here and has several pit stops along the way to reach their final destination... more to come later :)

3 comments:

Jodee Leader said...

Wow! What a fabulous ride! It looks like the girls had a blast! I love, love, love Paige's party dress!

Melanie said...

WOW! looks like lots of fun!!!
I love Paige's dress too!

a Tonggu Momma said...

How is it that Paige - and all of her friends - look so absolutely adorable, whereas I - at a similar age - looked so! completely! awkward! my own mother wouldn't have called me cute???