Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

Happy New Year!!! I know I just posted about my New Year's Improvements, but I just had to blog on 1.1.11, because it is just too cool of a date, ya know?

I hope that everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve! You know what I did??? Nothing! It was GREAT :) Paige was at a party with her besties and my mom and I ordered take out and tried to stay up, but was unsuccessful. That's ok! I have spent many a new year ringing it in in style. A low key evening was just what the doctor ordered.

It is so hard to believe that my Christmas vacay is over. I go back to school on Monday and students report back on Tuesday. I am so excited to see them. Something, I can't describe it exactly, happens to students over a break. They come back more mature and seem so much more able to handle difficult skills. Generally, they are more focused and are ready to hunker down. I love the second semester.

Well, that's it for today! I'll leave you with a fav pic of my growny girl. She was decked out in her absolutely OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive Miss Me jeans, Gap sweater and Uggs. She had a Starbucks Frappacino in hand and I just can't help but think I've created a monster. Oh well, she has a sweet heart and loves to serve others, so a little spoiling can't be too bad, right? :)

 c6

5 comments:

Jboo said...

Your New Year's sounds perfect -- I didn't make it til midnight either!

Miss Paige looks so adorable! She's such a sweetie!

Happy New Year!

Janet

a Tonggu Momma said...

We didn't make it til midnight either... it's nights like that I wish I lived on the west coast and could pretend that 9 was midnight. *grin*

Miss Paige is adorable and doesn't seem the least bit spoiled. How could she be with you doing such an excellent job raising her?

Mireille said...

We partied with 35 people and kids, in and around the pool and hot tub, so totally different then what you did :-)

The most important part is that you have a good time no matter what you do!

Have a Happy New Year! And Paige looks totally adorable... as always :-)

Sharon said...

Happy New Year. I LOVE her outfit. We were in bed by 10pm on NYE ; )

LaLa said...

Happy New Year!!! I hope 2011 is full of blessings.

Paige is adorable as always : )