Saturday, January 29, 2011

Has anyone seen spring?

IMG_3028

This little cardinal gave me hope that perhaps spring is around the corner??? As much as I would like to wish it into existence, I don't think that is the case! The temp. is in the 50's today, but they are calling for more snow and ice this week. Ack!!!

I wish I was blogging more on this site, but I have really thrown myself into my new blog endeavor and am having a blast! I have had several emails asking about what I am doing. It's truly nothing special, but it is therapeutic. I promise I will share in the months to come. I need to do this for me right now and not worry about "putting on a show" that sometimes comes with blogging. Please do not misundersand me...I think there is truth to everyone's blogs, but I also think we put things out there that are our best portraits, or positive thoughts. There is sooo nothing wrong with that. I think I do that on this blog, but my new one is allowing me to be fully transparent, because I know I don't have any readers. Does that make any sense?

Hope that you all are warm wherever you are in this crazy snow globe that we are in :)

4 comments:

Gail said...

Well there's no Spring here and won't be for a while, but I surely love seeing that cardinal up in the snowy tree!

I think it's the best that you have another blog Missy. Once where you can write what you feel.
And I admit I've fallen into one of the 'show' blogs. I do write from the heart. Looking forward to your reveal, that is if you feel like it. :)

Spring is a-comin'!

Sharon said...

Snow globe..heh...funny! Whatever it is that you are working on, it sounds like it's a good thing. Good for you!

a Tonggu Momma said...

I think it's a great thing that you are doing... writing for yourself is so important, and hard to do, especially when you have an audience.

As for spring, I SO want it to come along, for more than just weather reasons. *grin* Come on referrals! (We have snow, but not nearly as much as we did last year.)

Colleen said...

I totally understand what you mean about editing certain thoughts/feelings on your blog when you know it is open for everyone to read. I think I am pretty honest about the good, the bad and the ugly on mine, but I do feel guilty when I complain about the autism. I feel like some people might judge me for not putting on a happier face at times. So far, no one has said anything negative when I write about having a hard time, though.

I think it's great that you have an outlet where you can be completely honest and 100% open. It's healthy.