How does time escape me so quickly? I have been busy and have meant to blog more often. Oh well, I can't beat myself up over it. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I would like to list the things that I am thankful for this year.
- Thankful that my family is healthy and happy.
- Thankful for my little fur babies, one of whom is snuggled up next to me right now and is looking at me with such admiration!
- Thankful that I have been soooo busy with my photography business this year. It has forced me to change things up for 2012 and I am super excited about my new venture.
- Thankful for some of the sweetest, most devoted friends a girl could ever have. Truly, I adore the friends I have had my entire life and those made along the way. WOW, I am so undeserving.
- Thankful that Paige is loving life right now. She is thriving in school, dance, church, friendships, and in her first real relationship. Her BF is as cute, precious, and sweet as they come. I hope that hearts aren't broken too badly and that they can keep it light and fun.
- Thankful for friendships made through this blog.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours and I promise to update with some pics soon!