- Paige is such a funny kid. She told me today that she and Weston (her crush) have a playdate planned. When I asked her what they would be doing, her reply was, "Oh, we'll play chess, jump on the trampoline, play with the cats, chat..."
- She is such a little love. She has always been so tender hearted and kind and I love that still gets so excited when I walk in from work. She has a scratchy little voice and comes running down the hallway, "Sissy, sissy, sissy".
- I took her shopping the other day and she wanted to spend her own money. She bought basketball (satin) shorts for Hip Hop class and a black and white checkerboard hat that says, "You wish you could be cool like me". Sigh! No self esteem problems from this girl.
- She asked if she could graduate out of speech class, but while asking completely botched her r's and her th's. Not ready yet, my sweetie! : ) I know I shouldn't encourage her speech by talking to her like she is a baby, but yet I find myself saying, "Tum here, you sweet sugarbooger....let me wuv on you". I know that I am part of the problem... I just could eat her up.
- While sweet and compassionate, she has started talking under her breath at my mom and I. NOT appreciated, but soooo funny and sooooo scary that she is at that age.
- She still loves her "checky" and wants one to take with her when we travel so that the original checky will not ever get lost.
- Made straight A's on her report card this last six weeks and proclaimed, "I even pulled that off while life was so hectic with the Nutcracker. I can "multi-ask". : )
- Doesn't like to wear jeans, because they are scratchy.
- Loves to use her imagination and play with her AG dolls and her pirate legos.
- Loves her teacher like no other. Says they are "bonded" for life. LOL!
- Hates to have her hair brushed by me and will weasel her way out of it. She will even take a shower and then run and put on her pj's and pretend like she is asleep so she doesn't have to brush her hair.
- Doesn't like to eat breakfast, but when she does, wants something sweet to eat.
An All-American Girls' Trip
2 years ago