I couldn't love two people more if I tried!
When out of town, do as the tourists would do :)
My mom and I ordered the Bourbon Ball French Toast. It was seen on Bobby Flay's TV show. While we were there eating, sitting next to us, were two reporters from The New York Times. I saw that one of the fellows ordered this as well. It was soooo yummy!
My little "Thinker"
Doing the Robot!
The reason I enjoy Louisville so much is because it is home to some of the nicest people in the world. My sweet blogger buddies came out to eat with us and brought their gorgeous kiddos. Pictured is: Ava (Felicia's daughter), Dalton (Marla's son), Paige (you know her :), Adalyn (Marla's daughter and Dalton's sissy), Olivia (Becky's daughter). Not pictured was Sophia (Becky's daughter). She was smart and stayed away from the mamarazzi/sisterazzi :)
Of course, while there, I took a gazillion photos and have spent time editing them. Paige calls them my "Fancy pictures" :) I'll post a few of those on my next post.
Highlights from this trip with my favorite girls were:
- uncontrollable laughter in the hot tub.
- college plans already laid out ... ha ha Paige's top three choices 1. Vanderbilt, 2. University of Tennessee, 3. University of Kentucky. Career choice at age 10...Engineering or Architecture :)
- Etiquette training at Martini's Restaurant. Paige enjoyed this training ... NOT!
- A trip to "The Doors" and a photoshoot that about brought me to the brink of insanity.
- enjoying the new ride and keeping the "bun warmers" on, as it felt like an October day.
- school shopping ... DONE! YES!!! ...and might I add, one little girl will be a fashionista this fall as she enters the 5th grade thanks to the Gap!
We had a ball! Thanks mom and Paige, as you knew how much I needed this. I think you two had as much fun as I did. Love you girls and can't wait for the next "Girl's Getaway!"