Thursday, July 9, 2009

Some new favorite pics

I love, love, love how joyful this child is!

12


What a beautiful sky! I love summer!

15


My beautiful girl looking at the massive cloud. I love this picture of her.

16



Since this is my online scrapbook for Paige, I am going to write about things she has been up to this summer (nothing exciting for others :)
  • Paige has been spending TONS of time dancing this summer, even beyond recital. She doesn't walk into a room, she dances. She has found a fascination with Michael Jackson's moves and is trying to perfect them. Too cute.
  • She has been having a ball at camp. This week's theme is Pirates of the Caribbean. They spend the morning canoeing, swimming in the lake, playing basketball in the gym and swimming in the indoor pool. She will be attending the same camp next week. She has shown wonderful sportsmanship and has been invited to be a camp "peer" counselor next year. She is so proud.
  • It's out with the Matilda Jane clothing and in with the aeropostale, abercrombie and Hollister. She is in LOVE with her baby blue silk basketball shorts. She is really coming into her own and I love her funky little style.
  • Currently, she wants to be a DJ when she grows up : ) She's a hiphop lovin' kid and it is quite the obsession as of late.

12 comments:

Jodee said...

It sounds like Paige is having a great summer! Cute pictures!

Courtney said...

Sounds like she is having a busy summer. The pictures are awesome!

Jboo said...

Wow -- gorgeous photos Missy!! :) She's a sweet beautiful girl no matter what she wears! Hope you have a fun weekend.

Janet

Julia said...

So beautiful Missy, I love the balloons against that Southern Summer sky! And welcome to the Holister/Aero phase of life. We have LOTS of that stuff around here too. :-)

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love it that she has such a strong passion for things Missy.

You are the most amazing sister and friend to her. She will never need or want for anything when it comes to friendship....you are her best friend:)

Heather said...

Congratulations, Paige! What an honor to be selected as a peer counselor for next year!

As always, LOVE the pictures. Wished we lived closer. You WOULD be my photographer of choice!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Love, love, love that first photo of your little hip hop miss.

Shawnstribe said...

Miss Paige is sure gonna keepyou on your toes : )
i love the big cloud photo, that is stunning.
Have a great summer
xxx
s

day by day said...

These are GREAT pictures, Missy!!!! Love the one with the big cloud!

Sounds like Paige is having a great summer, hope you are too, my friend!!

Jennifer said...

These pictures are amazing! I LOVE the!

Sharon said...

I swear she sounds like the coolest girl ever! I love her style!

:) said...

I LOVE IT
BEAUTIFUL :)