Thursday, June 24, 2010

Going Private

WOW, people can be so creepy. Due to Paige's age and need for privacy AND a very creepy and unnerving comment, I am going private. It's been on my mind for some time now, as Paige is older and deserves anonymity. Thank you for all the friends who I have met in blog world and I will continue to follow you and your sweet families. I will feel much more comfortable posting pictures of Paige on FB, since I know who is looking.

To the creep who left the comment...she is a little girl! She is NOT for your eyes any longer. Get a life You are sick!

Going private tomorrow!

8 comments:

Tina Michelle said...

This is so sad that you have to do this because of creepos all around. Ugh. You and your sister are beautiful and I have enjoyed your blog so far. Sorry you have to go private but you gotta protect that beautiful young lady.

Jboo said...

Oh Missy, I'm so sorry you got a creepy comment! How rude! Glad you will be on FB though I am truly clueless about how FB really works!

Take care

Janet

a Tonggu Momma said...

I'm so sorry about the comment, Missy.

Denna said...

Aww Missy, I am sorry you are having to go private but I understand. Some people need to grow up. People can be rude sometimes. I have enjoyed following your journey. You are a wonderful sister to Paige. I am glad God blessed Paige and you to be forever family.

Colleen said...

Ohhh Missy, I am so sorry! You are doing the right thing. I have been thinking about the same thing especially now as Faith is older. You just never know who is out there which can be pretty scary.
You know I want to continue following!:)

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

That is so disturbing and sad! I'm sorry that you had to even deal with that. Best to you both!

Gail said...

I attempted to leave a comment earlier Missy, but something was wrong with blogger I think.

I completely understand you going private, and the creep factor. It is nauseating...

If you are going to keep on posting privately and will have ppl follow you, I'd love to be included.
Gailby123 @aol.com

Jodee said...

May I please have an invitation? My e-mail address is jleader@hslegalfirm.com. I promise -- we aren't creepy!