Friday, June 25, 2010

Sweet heart...that is you!

My heart broke for you tonight. Our kitty, Ben, isn't feeling well. I don't think he is going to make it. He is lifeless and not responding or eating food. Mom hated to tell you, because she knew it would break your heart. It has. You came in my room and I told you to brace yourself for the fact that Ben might not make it. You cried. Hard. I motioned for you to come to me and usually you wouldn't want to be consoled, but today you did. You buried your little head in the nape of my neck and sobbed. I was sad for Ben, but more sad for you. You have the sweetest little heart and love animals so much. You have tended to him all afternoon; trying to give him food and water and comfort him. Always keep that precious and sweet little heart and never be afraid to love with all you have in you. When you love, you might experience hurt sometimes, but you also experience such wonderful joys. I love you sweet girl!!!

No comments: