Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Parade 2010

Today was our town's annual Christmas parade. Paige's dance studio always performs in it and has won best performance for the past four years. The verdict will be out for a couple of days, but I can say, the dancers did a phenomenal job this year.

Now, I love bundling up for a chilly parade, but today it was below freezing, spitting snow and LOTS of sleet. It was sooo cold and as you will see by my pictures, Paige wasn't as bundled up as I would have liked. At the completion of the parade, her little cheeks were so red and her teeth were chattering. Poor baby. She had fun, though! Here are some of my fav. pics of the day...

IMG_1713

IMG_1715

IMG_1718

IMG_1723

IMG_1725

IMG_1731

IMG_1670
My best dance mom friends :)
We had a ball!

5 comments:

Casey said...

Brrr.... Think I'll stay in the south. :)

Looks like you all had a blast!! Love local parades. Ours is this Saturday. Hope it doesn't sleet. Yikes.

Robin said...

How F.U.N. is that!?! I love the pictures ... it' looks they had a blast! I was never that super cool when I was her age. Enjoy my friend!!

xoxo Robin

Mireille said...

This looks totally adorable! These outfits are just cool! Looks like the moms/sisters and girls had a blast!

LaLa said...

It was cold but FUN!! Hey, you are missing one of the best pics of the day..our girls! Feel free to "steal" it : )

Colleen said...

Those blue outfits were just perfect for a winter parade. The girls looked beautiful. Glad you all had a great time and no one ended up with frost bite. :)