Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas Card List


It's that time of the year again! Now that I have the Christmas card photo, I am ready to send it in and get my cards printed. We have always sent Christmas cards, ALWAYS! We love it. We also love to receive them, as they line our mantle and we have a special little hallway that is perfect for the cards.


Anyway, I would love to send anyone a card who would like one. Email me your snail mail address to :


sissy2paige@yahoo.com and i'll add you to our list. I'll be ordering cards in about a week!


I LOVE this time of year, don't you???

11 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Yes, it is such a festive time of year....I LOVE it....I will email you our address!

I went shopping today for the Christmas Card outfits......I might post them for opinions.....the photoshoot is taking place this weekend.....I hope my little one cooperates!!

Can't wait to see your Christmas card:)

Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love doing it also! I just ordered photocards for Nick last night! :)

Donna

Jodee said...

Please count me in! I just sent you an e-mail!

Michelle R Photography said...

I'll be sending you mine, but only if you reciprocate. ;-)

Jboo said...

Yes, it is a fun time of year! I'm ordering my cards too. Will send you my address if you'll send me yours! Have a fun weekend!

Janet

LaLa said...

Well, unless we travel very soon we will be doing a New Year's card instead...just can't do it without Coby : )

I will send you our snail mail!

rgshrs said...

Yes, I love this time of year! Sending you an email now, would love to exchange cards:) Hoping to get pics of Julia this weekend for our cards!

Gail said...

We had an outdoor photo shoot in early October, so just ordered the cards. I'd love to exchange cards with you Missy, so will email you our snail mail address.

:) Gail

Shawnstribe said...

count me in Girl friend, i'll send you mine, can you send me yours too : )
xxx
s

The Byrd's Nest said...

Girlfriend I have already filled out my card to you!!!!! Just waiting on Greg to write the annual Christmas letter!

Donna said...

We would love to get a card from you and Paige. I'll email you our address!