Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sorry for the confusion...

I have gotten several private emails asking if this new blog is private or public and if they could add it to their sidebar.

This is a public blog. Feel free to add it to your sidebar, as it is public and I love all of my blogger buddies and want everyone to drop by and visit.

The way I have ensured a little anonymity is that my first and last name is not associated to this blog at all. So if someone put my first and last name into, say, Google...this blog would not pop up.

I had a parent at conferences tell me that she and some of the other parents stalked my blog, because they looked me up on the internet. They were commenting about Paige and her goings on, etc... I am pretty much an open book, but there are some things that I don't want the parents of my students to know : )

So, please add the new site to your side bar.

It is of course titled: Live Big and Laugh Often http://www.livebigandlaughoften.blogspot.com

My new email address associated with this blog is: sissy2paige@yahoo.com
Those of you who I email with all of the time can reach me at either address : )

******I hope that everyone has gone out and voted today!!!! No matter who you vote for, I just feel so honored to be a part of a nation where we can have a voice. We are so lucky to live in the land of the free! I hope your candidate wins... either way, I am ready for our country to unite!*******

5 comments:

Laurie said...

LOVE the new site! It looks GREAT!!

Gail said...

You said it well Missy... our country so needs to unite.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

love the new blog ... i am bookmarking you right now ... i voted last week and also feel honored to be able to vote for a president ... i will honor whatever the country chooses because that is biblical ...

have a great week !!!!

Shawnstribe said...

Oh Missy i LOVE it!!!!
I love the photos, but i especially love the one of Paige on the sidebar. with the butterfly!!!!
So glad to be back,
love
xxx
s

Cindy said...

Beautiful new blog! I'll add you to my sidebar.