Sunday, August 30, 2009

Catching up!

p3


Here is Paige blowing out her candles right before the Jo Bros concert. We had to HURRY, so the celebration was held in my bedroom while I was getting ready :) ***Note, on my door are some leftover Christmas cards! Paige dared me that I wouldn't keep them up all year long. Many have fallen and taken place in my card holders, but these are what are left. I think I am going to win the bet :)***


20080825-IMG_1334


Here is Olivia and Paige before the concert. We really had to hurry so we just went to Chili's for dinner. These two ordered "Beer"...root, that is! We are going to have to watch these two. They are FULL of themselves!


20080825-IMG_1335


Cuties!


p1


This is Paige and her sweet little friend ( more like a little sister ), Avery. These two are taking a hip hop class downtown. Their instructor has worked with so many talented dancers. Yesterday, he had them doing spins and break dancing. Should be fun :)


p2


Sweethearts! LOVE them!


p5 wm


Man, oh man, has God ever blessed me with this sweet child!!! Through the good times and the bad, I am BLESSED beyond measure to have her! I am so glad we never give up on each other.


p4


Have a GREAT week!!!

11 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Looks like you had a great time celebrating Paige's bid day!! I love the outfits the girls chose to wear.....they are too cute for words!!

LOL about the Christmas Cards......I have a feeling you are going to win that bet!!

You are blessed my friend.......most definitely:)

xoxo,

Lisa

PS....Beautiful pics as always!

Jodee said...

Paige looks soooo grown up in these pictures! It looks like you had a blast celebrating her b-day.

I thought those were Christmas cards hanging there (I recognized Jan and Maddy's card). Too funny!

Hope you have a great week!

Marla said...

She is just gorgeous (as are her friends). Glad she had a great birthday, y'all are both blessed to have each other!

Have a great week and good luck with that Christmas card bet, that made me giggle.

LaLa said...

So happy she had a good bday!!! She is growing up way too fast..slow down Paige : )

mommy24treasures said...

oh neat cake! She is growing up... I hope your school year is going well Missy!

Super Mommy said...

That cake looks yummy Missy - chocolate is my absolute favorite!

Cute story about the Christmas cards - that'd be a bet I'd have to loose, I am methodical about putting up and taking down Christmas decorations!

What a special sister you are - taking her to see "THE BROTHERS" - that'd been a concert I'd love'd to see too!

Jboo said...

What a fun time!! That is hilarious about the CHristmas cards -- I saw mine up there -- you are so funny!

I'll bet it is a blast watching Paige and her friends dance!

Have a great week!

Janet

rgshrs said...

Beautiful pics as always! LOL at the Christmas cards, I see my baby up on your wall. Too cute!
Love that Paige has such great friends, so cute!

You are so blessed my friend, so very blessed.

Heather

a Tonggu Momma said...

I fully expect you to win that bet! Thanks for the catch-up. Paige is so much fun to see.

Michelle R Photography said...

Oh, that girl is such a beauty!! And her personality just shines through in all of your pictures... your beautiful pictures, I might add.

I hope you are off to a great week!

Sue said...

Paige is lucky to have you in her life! : )