It is my hope that 2010 brings about some significant happiness for everyone. I usually set unattainable goals and then become upset with myself when I don't meet the goal. This year, I have some goals that are very attainable and will bring about good things in my life and the lives of my loved ones.
1) I am going to work on my weight. This time next year I want to have a new, slimmer me. I want to feel better and become more active. I am FOR SURE starting back to Weight Watchers next week, as it works for me. Nuff' said :)
2) I am going to go to bed earlier. I know that might sound silly, but it becomes a real issue for me when I have to get up and educate over 20 first graders daily. My problem is that I don't even begin winding down until after 10pm. So, computer is being shut off earlier, Paige's homework will have to be done BEFORE dance (this will be difficult), and I will be ready to hit the hay earlier.
3) I would like to spend more QUALITY time with my family and friends...doing things that make happy memories. Just existing together and being in the house together is not always quality. I want to laugh more with my family and enjoy each other, as I really am blessed with wonderful people in my life who I truly enjoy. So enjoy each other, it is!
4) Stop spending so much money on frivolous items and save more. SERIOUSLY save.
5) Travel more and make big plans. I don't think life is any fun if you stay put all of the time. My goal is for my family to start planning more trips and getaways and getting outside of our comfort zone. We already have a GREAT possibility for the summer :)
These are five little things that don't cost much money or will just kill me to do. I am going to do my darndest this year to make these goals a reality.
Hope you all eat your blackeyed peas today, enjoy your family and think about the things you'd like to see happen this year!
An All-American Girls' Trip
2 years ago